 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 65
Re: DAVE K.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 16:59:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Chris Magno wrote:

See?  I have a nice relazing night at home with a book and all
h-e-double-hockey-sticks breaks loose!

Dave, so nice that you could JOIN us.

WHAT took so long,

Look, we have to gather forces.  I fear dissension in the ranks.(makes fist in hand
motion)

Lar++ could be a "concern", and Dan is a loon. ( i mean with a last name like Vasir
what can you expect)

[   :)   this IS fun   ]

Who can guess where the 'greatest criminal mind of our time' came from?

I choose New Mexico. what do I win?

Well, if New Mexico was the proper answer, you win a Trogdor pic--however, much
as it pains me to say--you were wrong!

It's a quotation from a terribly awesome movie!

One of
my all time fav. movies (have the DVD and watch it as often as possible!)

I choose "maiden night's" the XXX version. what do i win?

Again, wrong wrong wrong...

Eh, shame that...

Beyond that, I had a dream last night--I was walking thru a throng of serfs who
were kneeling before me, when an old haggard lady stood up and shouted" Boo!
Boo!  Bow before the king of filth, the king of pestilence, the king of
refuse!!!"

um, ya.... (slowly walks backwards and away from dave)

Inconceivable!

I don't know what that meant!

I could tell you but my carpal tunnel syndrome is acting up.

Hey mighty king, stop with the wussy excuses!

Chris
King

Dave
-peon at large...