 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 44
43  |  45
Subject:
DAVE K.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:25:46 GMT

hi dave.

since Calum wont let us chat about stuff in rtlToronto, I figure NO ONE
can get mad if we commandeer this NG.

I mean really.

who reads this NG.

you, and....thats about it.

its not like there is no other place to do Off Topic Tests.  heck. why
is there a OTT.FOO anyway.  (oops was that a vineet question)

this is where we can talk about Lar++ or Strong Bad, and no one will
EVER know.

Shhhhh

don't tell.

Chris

I CLAIM this NG in the name of rtlToronto.  hence forth,  this NG shall
be called Strongbadia. we have an anthem as well.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail32.html