 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 59
Re: DAVE K.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 01:36:17 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Chris Magno wrote:

this is where we can talk about Lar++ or Strong Bad, and no one will
EVER know.

Bzzt. I will know. My spies are everywhere.

I CLAIM this NG in the name of rtlToronto.  hence forth,  this NG shall
be called Strongbadia. we have an anthem as well.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail32.html

As  of off-topic (including test and test.foo) I can't allow you to do
that, Chris... it would endanger the mission. Why don't you take a stress tab?

WOW,

someone ELSE  who thinks he is better than KING.

lets just do a quick check.....

umm,

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/curators/curators.cgi

NOPE. not seeing your name there.

heck not even seeing that this NG (now called strongbadia) even has a listing.

OK, just to make double  duce sure... I looked and the ONLY curator ship you have
is in off topic ~G E E K ~ (1)

so as a geek, you should know the rules.

I was here first. I called it

Stamped it....

no rubbseys!!!

go find some other off topic place that has no curator to harass.  I hear
off-topic.test.bar is available.....

Chris

and before you even warm up the key board... I looked and THIS dose not apply to
you!!

Notes:

   1.  Some groups have co-curators and backup curators to a main curator.
       It's up to the curators of the groups to work out the details.)

   2.  Curator editing priviliges to the sidebars are hierarchical in scope.
       For example, Clark Stephens, as curator of /build/, has editing
       privileges to all the pages in the /build/ area and its subgroups.
       Other curators may overlap in more specialized subgroups of /build/.
       Clark asked specificially for /build/minifigs/ but also offered to
       pick up slack in other /build/ groups if needed.  So he's listed as
       /build/minifigs/ explicitly but also has implicit access to the pages
       in other subgroups of /build/ (and also /build/ itself).

   3.  There are still a lot of groups in need of a curator.  Post a follow-up
       to this message if you're interested, or email me at

ergo (I'll let you look that up)  just cause you have offtopic geek, does not
automatically imply offtopic test.

test.foo is not a sub group of  anything but test.

heck my kingdom could be expanded UP a few levels to .test.  MAYBE if I have
enough soldiers and with the help of Aliens (you know who you are) we can storm
plain old OFF-TOPIC.

Imagine my super powers then.....