 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 47
Re: DAVE K.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:55:22 GMT

I CLAIM this NG in the name of rtlToronto.  hence forth,  this NG shall
be called Strongbadia. we have an anthem as well.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail32.html

All hail!  As the grand vasir, I will permit you punie humans to run amok in
this little corner.  But stay away from lugnet.off-topic.zoot!

:)

SEE!!!

now THIS is fun.

:)

so off topic that there is no place for crap like this.

we also need a place where we can say crap.

I will work this into the new Strongbadia NG charter of rights and freedoms.

1. you have the right to say crap.
2. you have the right to be mean, and off topic.
3. there is no number 3.
4. these right and freedoms are subject to the whim of the king. (me)

more rights and freedoms to follow

Chris
King