 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 60
Re: DAVE K.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 01:56:19 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Chris Magno wrote:
WOW,

someone ELSE  who thinks he is better than KING.

Not better, just different. You can be king for all I care.

lets just do a quick check.....

Yes, *lets* just do a quick check.... what a great idea!

You can start by looking here: http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/test/

Then go look here:

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/test/foo/

Now, what were you saying? I forget. But if you drop the subject I won't sic my
Timmy armies on you.