 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 63
Re: DAVE K.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:24:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Chris Magno wrote:

<snip>

just watch the whole thing... and pretend i am the strong bad character. that
should answer all.

Chris
King

See?  I have a nice relazing night at home with a book and all
h-e-double-hockey-sticks breaks loose!

Who can guess where the 'greatest criminal mind of our time' came from?  One of
my all time fav. movies (have the DVD and watch it as often as possible!)

Beyond that, I had a dream last night--I was walking thru a throng of serfs who
were kneeling before me, when an old haggard lady stood up and shouted" Boo!
Boo!  Bow before the king of filth, the king of pestilence, the king of
refuse!!!"

I don't know what that meant!

Dave K
-"What he really said was 'to blave' which, as we all know is a poker term
meaning 'to bluff!'"