 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 48
Re: DAVE K.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 19:50:19 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Chris Magno wrote:
now THIS is fun.

none of that boring robotics, breaking stuff, running wild, tangling in cords...
hmmm.  maybe we should get some of those robots in here too.  but we have to
call them something cool, like X-bots, or ZX5000s!

more rights and freedoms to follow

Chris
King

You may proceed.

Dan
Vasir (which is higher than king, as we all know)

(I'm sure I had something to day, but that was ~40 minutes ago, and my memory
doesn't keep stuff that long.  oh well)