 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 52
Re: DAVE K.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:48:08 GMT

Calum sucks ;)

Oooh, good one!

Calum

See....

Now Calum is reading ths group.... I wonder if we can take over alt.cuddle or
something?

Let the Strongbadia invasion begin....

Jeff VW,
Trying to pass some time.

nononononononono

your missing the point. as self proclaimed KING, their is NOTHING calum can do.

he can call me and say that this is breaking the TOS, but really its not.

this is OUR little corner.

no rules except what I list in the charter of rights and freedoms.

Chris
King