 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 138
Re: ~FOO~ roll call!!! just shut up and delurk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 23:58:35 GMT

Not that I like bringing the focus on myself, but Design Team Runamok came
in

1st in 3 different competitions, and, I hate saying it, that Rob partook
in a

few of these events--block sorting for one.

Whoa, whoa! I never claimed to be the 1337357 RTL'er, I'm just saying I'm
waaaay 13373|2 than Mr. Mange or for that matter anyone else who tried to
claim .Foo up to this point.

So Ivan, 3 firsts to your 1.

Ohh yesss, of course let's not forget your 3 wins. Let's see - we have Block
Stacking, Block Sorting, and what was the 3rd one? Ice Cone Making?

Those are the random code, pure luck, no skills required,
make-the-biggest-funnel, even-Chris-can-win type games. You should be
*ashamed* for even entering, let alone *winning* these contests. You're an
awesome builder and have great potential, and unlike the less talented among
us such as Vineet or Chris, you should not treasure these freebie wins.
Instead you should be bragging about your truly amazing projects, like the
LOR. I for one still think that your LEGORoboCam'Bot is *the* absolute
coolest thing anyone has ever made with the RCX!

Ivan

- All your Foo are belong to us!