 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 128
Re: ~FOO~ roll call!!! just shut up and delurk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:16:30 GMT

Quoting Dan Boger <dan@peeron.com>:

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 03:41:39PM +0000, David Koudys wrote:
"It's a pleasure to open for you..."
"Zark off!"
"And a pleasure to close behind you with a sense of a job well done!"

If only I was so lucky.  I tend to run into the doors, as they do not
like opening for me.  I'm like Bart after he sold his soul.  Have to
sneak in after other people.

Bart: Oh.  When Milhouse left, did you notice if he was carrying a
       piece of paper?
Man: Oh, yeah.  You don't forget a thing like that.

The real question is, just what did you sell your soul for?  I hope it was more
than $5!