 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 134
Re: ~FOO~ roll call!!! just shut up and delurk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:35:13 GMT

<snip>

Funny post or not, I must (as a Killer Coding Ninja Monkey) point out that the
referenced post is off topic for the thread since it did not contain the Four
Sacred Items (name, rank, serial (post) number and least favorite dance band, er
LUGNET rule) that the Thread Requires as stipulated by the evil
so-totally-not-a-"king" Cisco Magenta...

Besides, there are other claimiants to the /foo territory, as far back as

Damian Garcia: http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/test/foo/?n=3 (first non header
post)

David Low: http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/test/foo/?n=4 (first post that
contained an assertion rather than an interrogative)

Shiri Dori: http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/test/foo/?n=7 (first post made
exclusively to /foo and not cross posted)

Maybe so, !BUT! do ANY of those individuals hold both “rtlToronto 1st Place Win
Bragging Rights” *A-N-D* “I Defeated Rob S. Bragging Rights”  – the ultimate and
ONLY indication of 1337n355 recognized by the “International Woot Institute of
1337”?
Well, let me think here for a *nanosecond*
NO!

Out goes all the –bad!

Ivan “Phear my mad Kung Foo skills” Louch