 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 133
Re: ~FOO~ roll call!!! just shut up and delurk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:18:23 GMT

Apparently our friend Chris here is not familiar with the AWESOME power of the
Bovine Empire.
Do not tempt us, or *things* might *happen* http://www.teammadcow.com/
It will be over even before it begins. It will be a lot, a LOT like this:
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-022203-chrisrepairshispatheticrobot.jpg
A pallet of plywood for a kingdom, and a dozen boxes of masking tape for a
friend is all you’ll have left.

You now have: 22 hours 17 minutes to vacate FOO

Ivan
- In Foo We Trust