 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 127
Re: ~FOO~ roll call!!! just shut up and delurk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:10:53 GMT

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 03:41:39PM +0000, David Koudys wrote:
"It's a pleasure to open for you..."
"Zark off!"
"And a pleasure to close behind you with a sense of a job well done!"

If only I was so lucky.  I tend to run into the doors, as they do not
like opening for me.  I'm like Bart after he sold his soul.  Have to
sneak in after other people.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com