 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 136
Re: ~FOO~ roll call!!! just shut up and delurk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:52:19 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Ivan Louch wrote:
Apparently our friend Chris here is not familiar with the AWESOME power of the
Bovine Empire.
Do not tempt us, or *things* might *happen* http://www.teammadcow.com/

things?  what's things?

BAH!

you will find a bunch of C batteries and try to solder them.   ohhh scary stuff.

again, you small pathetic terrible boy.  Just go away.  here is a quarter.

It will be over even before it begins. It will be a lot, a LOT like this:
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-022203-chrisrepairshispatheticrobot.jpg
A pallet of plywood for a kingdom, and a dozen boxes of masking tape for a
friend is all you’ll have left.

NEVER underestimate the power of gaff tape.  I have LOTS in many colours,
materials,
strengths..... and lets not forget the shelf of fake blood!!!

You now have: 22 hours 17 minutes to vacate FOO

so you call this place FOO, your catch phrase is Moo.

me thinks, you need to expand your vowel selection.

the following peoples are freaks:

Ivan
- In Foo We Trust