 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 125
Re: ~FOO~ roll call!!! just shut up and delurk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:41:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test.foo, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

<snip>

So, sod off.

"It's a pleasure to open for you..."
"Zark off!"
"And a pleasure to close behind you with a sense of a job well done!"

Dave K
-"Pretend I have a Kill-O-Zap gun in my hands"
  "You do have a Kill-O-Zap gun in your hands"
   "Well, I wouldn't want to task your limited imagination"