 Off-Topic / Geek / 691
Re: Another MCSE test down!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 19:27:25 GMT

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999 17:22:39 GMT, "Scott Smallbeck"
<scotts@contactics.com> wrote:

For work I now have to take another two test for the SQL 7 MCDBA
certification.  My Win95 certification will probably expire soon after
that...When will it end!!!!

When Microsoft ends. I'm not sure whether I want that to be soon or in
a decade or two... MS has driven hardware development _hard_ over the
past 5 years. They've also made computers from a business tool to a
home appliance [faster than it might otherwise have happened. I
think.]. Those are good things. I don't have to enumerate the bad
things, I hope. The balance? You tell me..

Jasper