 Off-Topic / Geek / 567
566  |  568
Subject:
Another MCSE test down!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 17:08:08 GMT

Well, I'm sure the Microsoft-bashers won't care, but I aced the
Server in the Enterprise exam today.  That gives me another MCP
cert.  I'll ace Workstation on Friday then move on to TCP/IP, Proxy,
and Net Essentials.

Probably go ahead and knock out IIS4 and IEAK5 after that since I've
used them both quite a bit and that'll make me MCSE+I.

Wondering if I should bother with A+?  I think I can get UTK to
spring for the test, and I'm certain I could pass it (based on two
people I know who have passed it with little or no studying) but
that begs the question - what good is a certification someone can
pass just because he's been a computer geek since he was 12?  At
least with the MCSE I feel I've had to learn quite a bit and do the
work for a while before acing the exams...

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/