 Off-Topic / Geek / 689
Re: Another MCSE test down!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 16:45:31 GMT

Jasper Janssen <jasper@janssen.dynip.com> wrote:
On Mon, 4 Oct 1999 17:08:08 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

Well, I'm sure the Microsoft-bashers won't care, but I aced the
Server in the Enterprise exam today.  That gives me another MCP
cert.  I'll ace Workstation on Friday then move on to TCP/IP, Proxy,
and Net Essentials.

So, how far are you now?

3 up, 3 down.  Had a work crisis interfere with taking Net
Essentials over the last week - going to try to take it next week.
So far I've passed Sever, Enterprise, Workstation.  Scores don't
matter, but I was close to perfect on all of them.

Kinda funny - I probably could have passed these tests after taking
the classes, but I'm stomping them flat after putting all the book
knowledge to practical use in my job.

I've had a four book set of the core exams in my collection for a
while now, but the whole allergy-to-printing-ink thing sorta put a big
damper on that. Here's to hoping that air-tight forced-air-circulation
box I'm building to read stuff in works..

Ught.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/