 Off-Topic / Geek / 690
Re: Another MCSE test down!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 17:22:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Mike Stanley writes:
So far I've passed Sever, Enterprise, Workstation.  Scores don't
matter, but I was close to perfect on all of them.

You are on the downhill slide now!  TCP/IP is a good workout, its the only
test that I was anywhere close to using up all of my time on.  Mostly due to
rechecking my math on subnet addressing.  Net essentials and IIS are pretty
much slam dunks.

For work I now have to take another two test for the SQL 7 MCDBA
certification.  My Win95 certification will probably expire soon after
that...When will it end!!!!

Scott Smallbeck
scotts@contactics.com