 Off-Topic / Geek / 692
Re: Anyone used AutoPlay Menu Studio ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 19:27:30 GMT

On Sun, 7 Nov 1999 19:44:42 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

Well, I'm working on a little project for a local ISP and I need a
good, professional-looking autorun menu-type thing.  I'm no coder,
so I can't just whip up my own (actually, I did whip up my own with
the help of a friend on Friday in VB, but it's not going to work on
every system, for obvious reasons).

Just wondering if anyone's used this, or used something they think
is good/better?

COMMAND.COM
AUTOEXEC.BAT
MENU.BAT