 Off-Topic / Geek / 4787
Re: On the recursive subdivision of two-dimensional food items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:16:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Todd Lehman wrote:
Last night at IHOP, after copious amounts of beer at Rocklands,
snipped

You know, I think I may take this as proof that I am missing the GEEK gene, as I
heard the discussion first hand, and now I'm reading it again..... and STILL the
*ONLY* part I understand is "copious amount of liquor."

On a side note, Tommy I will say sorry about the grits thing though! (wink) Will
you ever forgive me?

On this night I realised that it's not always the best idea to eat nothing for
hours, then pound back the whiskey drinks until the bar closes and THEN have
dinner at 3 am.... Not alway the best idea, but sure darn funny.

Janey "Red (feeling green) Brick"