 Off-Topic / Geek / 4017
Re: Firefly Fans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:03:08 GMT

Gulp.  I thought you'd might say that.

I was originally thinking of doing a mini scale version in the same vein as
Jon's Bug, but the more I look at it, the more I think this might be my
breakthrough into a larger project.  I think my collection as grown enough
to attempt it.

Perhaps I'll start with Inara's shuttle and work my way up :)

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Adrian Drake writes:
I'd build the Firefly, but I currently have two very large projects in the
works so I doubt I'd have time to do it before someone else got to it first
(you, for instance)  Good luck to ya!

Adrian