 Off-Topic / Geek / 4028
Re: Firefly Fans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 00:38:57 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Gil Shaw writes:
Gulp.  I thought you'd might say that.

I was originally thinking of doing a mini scale version in the same vein as
Jon's Bug, but the more I look at it, the more I think this might be my
breakthrough into a larger project.  I think my collection as grown enough
to attempt it.

Perhaps I'll start with Inara's shuttle and work my way up :)

Cheers,
-G

Do it! The trick is to get rid of everything else you have built and use
some abundant color, like red one the inside. Remember, red shag is the
carpet of the future!

Good luck!

--Kyle
http://lego.kepplah.com

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Adrian Drake writes:
I'd build the Firefly, but I currently have two very large projects in the
works so I doubt I'd have time to do it before someone else got to it first
(you, for instance)  Good luck to ya!

Adrian