 Off-Topic / Geek / 3431
3430  |  3432
Subject:
newsticker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 18:34:22 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Dunno if anyone will be interested in this, but I wrote a small newsticker
app:

  http://peeron.com/newsticker.html

I's designed as a netscape6/mozilla sidebar, but can work on any browser -
if you cannot use sidebars, it'll just pop up as a new window.

:)

Dan