 Administrative / NNTP / 960
Re: newsticker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 18:03:04 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Steve Martin wrote:
Works fine for me!  Only one suggestion, if when you clicked on an • article
or do a search, it put the link destination or the results of a search in
the current window instead of popping a new one.

it actually works that way with netscape/mozilla...  IE doesn't like the
_content target, but if anyone finds out what the "current window" tag is
for IE, I'll be happy to use it :)

as a workaround, use the window that pops up - all the links will point to
the same window, so after a single popup, it will be reused.

Glad to hear that it works though!

:)

Dan