 Administrative / NNTP / 1040
Re: newsticker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 18:49:00 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Dan Boger writes:
In lugnet.admin.nntp, Thomas Main writes:
My Brickshelf sidebar is not getting updated anymore.  I upgraded from Mozilla
0.9.6 to 0.9.8 and ever since, the Brickshelf sidebar has been static.  It's
odd because the LUGNET sidebar is still working fine.  Any ideas about a
solution to this problem?

thanks - it has a very basic locking set up, and had a lost lock - it hasn't
updated in 10 days!  Good thing _someone_ noticed :)

should be ok now, LMK if it's broken again.

Dan

Dan,

Is it broken again?  Not getting updates since sometime yesterday.

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@hotmail.com