 Administrative / NNTP / 957
Re: newsticker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:26:32 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Thomas Main wrote:
I just updated to the latest Mozilla release so I could use this • feature...it's
great!  I noticed the LUGNET Quick Set search popup that I had set up for
Netscape doesn't work anymore :(  Is there anyway of modifying it for
Mozilla/Netscape 6?

I haven't tried that for a while - where is the code that you're using?

Dan