 Administrative / NNTP / 949
Re: newsticker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 06:09:07 GMT

"Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message
news:200111210514.fAL5Eo031783@void.peeron.com...

would it work with IE5?  if so, send me the reg, I'll add it to the page • :)
maybe a screenshot?

Dan

Not sure but IE5 does appear to be fairly similar to 6 in this department.
The addresses for IE6's default search page could be different then 5's
though.  That might be a slight problem if anyone wants to restore the
search bar.

Worth a try though.  I'll send you both of the .reg's.

-Jon