 Off-Topic / Geek / 212
Re: Fun with JAVA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 21:48:20 GMT

On Mon, 28 Jun 1999 16:40:27 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com>
wrote:

That's interesting.  I've had many things crash Netscape for me -- Quicktime
3.0, Shockwave, HTML, etc. -- but never Java.

HTML crashing netscape....... Big Chaos manor Onion to them ;)

Do you visit particularly bad applets?

That would probably be the problem. The typical crashing java applet
tends to be the home-crafted (by someone else, though)  kind.

Jasper