 Off-Topic / Geek / 136
Re: Fun with JAVA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 04:30:15 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Mike Stanley writes:
Sproaticus <jsproat@geocities.com> wrote:
"Fredrik Glöckner" wrote:
Make sure JAVA-script is turned on and look at
    http://www.hungry.com/~pere/

Hmmm.  !Java.equals(JavaScript)  In general, Javascript is pretty and
perhaps nice, but it also presents an enormous security issue.  Can you give
a description of what it does before I turn my browser into a security hole?

It makes the browser window go bezerk and start shaking all over the
screen.

I almost threw up.

lol  It certainly is one way to get someone's attention - too bad I couldn't
read it. It needs to shut off after a few seconds and it would be better.

Out here in California I thought it was a tumbler rumbling through my ISP..

-Tom McD.
when replying, note that even the Soviets never used to wait in line for
spamcake.