 Off-Topic / Fun / 9852
Re: Probuilder Toys R Us sets warning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:25:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes:

Um.  I can stop any time I want.  Honest.  I mean it.  Really.

That's what I told the ride attendant at Steel Force (located in Dorney
Park, Allentown PA) as I climbed into the front row seats for my 5th
straight ride on a wet and misty day with hardly anyone else in the park.

She just laughed. She knew the truth.

( Josette last night claimed that lately I'm "regressing to my childhood".
You think after 21 years a wife would know you. "regressing" ??  Hmph! )