 Off-Topic / Fun / 9858
Re: Probuilder Toys R Us sets warning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 03:23:55 GMT

Wow, Dorney Park is only about 40 minutes (in good traffic) from my house.
Doesn't that mean we are within driving distance of one another?  Or am I
missing something and you don't actually live near there? (after all 85' 86'
87' is a little ways back)

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes:

Um.  I can stop any time I want.  Honest.  I mean it.  Really.

That's what I told the ride attendant at Steel Force (located in Dorney
Park, Allentown PA) as I climbed into the front row seats for my 5th
straight ride on a wet and misty day with hardly anyone else in the park.

Best Time to go.

I used to work at that fine establishment, lo these many years ago.  While
working stock and maintenance, I once had the pleasure of seeing a 5-gallon
bucket of pickle chips fall off of a moving golf cart and explode.
And another thing--for at least three seasons ('85, '86, and '87) the
"catering" pavillions used gasoline to help kindle the charcoal fires for
all those company picnics.

Yeah, my grandfather used to have his company picnic there.

Ah, memories...

Indeed.

She just laughed. She knew the truth.

I don't mind your coaster addiction, as long as you don't tell that story
about how you smashed your finger on the low tunnel.  Ouch!

    Dave!

-Mike Petrucelli