 Off-Topic / Fun / 9865
Re: Sentences containing Dave!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 15:31:51 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mike Petrucelli writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Wow, Dorney Park is only about 40 minutes (in good traffic) from my house.
Doesn't that mean we are within driving distance of one another?  Or am I
missing something and you don't actually live near there? (after all 85' 86'
87' is a little ways back)

Not sure if you're talking to me or Dave! • Well both.
But I can tell you this, I live in
Grand Rapids MI, and I think Pittsburgh is home to Dave! • Ah, so not quite driving distance. :-)

Hope that helps! • Yes Thanks.

(And I only *seem* excited!)
Huh?

Every sentence in that post ended with an exclamation point, not a period!
As you know, the exclamation point has to go at the end of a sentence and is
usually used to denote excitement!

Except, of course, when you're talking about Dave! You have to manage to
always have his name be the last word in the sentence! That way you can keep
the exclamation point at the end of the sentence where it belongs! Because
if you didn't it would be in the middle of a sentence and look funny!

But just because I used a lot of exclamation points doesn't mean I'm really
all that excited! Because, lets face it, there's not a lot to be excited
about when you're talking about Dave!

Hope that helps!

PS Try to keep up with the inside jokes!

Rats.  I get no exclamation point after my name: Dave.

I just get to put a period after Dave.

This is just no fun whatsoever saying Dave.

Unless, of course, I'm talking about Dave!

But then, that's not me--just little old Dave.

Oh well.

Then again, I haven't seen ++Lar in quite some time...

Dave K.