 Off-Topic / Fun / 9683
Re: Do you qualify? Was Re: Globalization, H1-B Visas, other geeky stuff...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:22:24 GMT

I scored:
---------------
You are 21% geek
OK, so maybe you ain't a geek. You do, at least, show a bit of interest in the
world around you. Either that, or you have enough of a sense of humor to pick
some of the sillier answers on the test. Regardless, you're probably a pretty
nifty, well-rounded person who gets along fine with people and can chat with
just about anyone without fear of looking stupid or foolish or overly concerned
with minutiae. God, I hate you.
---------------

;-)

Although they should be SHOT for combining sports cars with SUVs as a vehicle
choice - the type of person that buys an SUV is NOTHING like a sports car owner.

richard marchetti wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Maggie Cambron writes:
http://www.thudfactor.com/geekquiz.php

Gee, I am not sure how scientific that was but here are my results:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final Score:

You are 28% geek

You are a geek liaison, which means you go both ways. You can hang out with
normal people or you can hang out with geeks which means you often have
geeks as friends and/or have a job where you have to mediate between geeks
and normal people. This is an important role and one of which you should be
proud. In fact, you can make a good deal of money as a translator.

Normal: Tell our geek we need him to work this weekend.

You [to Geek]: We need more than that, Scotty. You'll have to stay until you
can squeeze more outta them engines!

Geek [to You]: I'm givin' her all she's got, Captain, but we need more
dilithium crystals!

You [to Normal]: He wants to know if he gets overtime.

-- Hop-Frog

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/