 Off-Topic / Fun / 7970
Re: It is time to ban JAL.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 03:29:33 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mark Sandlin writes:
in article GHo0zJ.FuI@lugnet.com, Dave Schuler wrote:

So how does one cook a side of Pieniazek?  I'd say he's pretty rare already...

Hmm, does that mean you could grill up some Lar Misteaks?

Oh, that's painful!

It's rare to see such a juicy pun. You'd better be careful though, or Larry
may sear you in the flames of a reply.

Matt

Larry has never done anything fowl. Anyone who says so is a piece of jerk
chicken.

Jude