 Administrative / General / 9433
Re: It is time to ban JAL.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 21:19:52 GMT

PS to Shiri, I'm not self-conscious. That phrase means, at least in the US,
that I would be shy about speaking my mind on things, or overly modest and
reluctant to acknowledge my own merits.

I think it's pretty clear I don't have those issues. I believe you meant a
different term when you used that one. Perhaps self-confident? :-)

Grrr... talk about mixed metaphors... I think I was making some sort of mix
between self-confident and, umm, conceited? <sheepish grin> (Wait, let me
check I got *that* word right... yep) Beats me. I don't know *what* I was
thinking... going to sleep at 4:30 AM does that to you. My apologies (I think).

-Shiri
XFUT .o-t.fun