 Off-Topic / Fun / 7764
Re: Galaxy Enforcer Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 03:51:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek writes:

  What?  I thought when you held them up for me that one time,
  they were mine to keep.  You can't have them back, either,
  because I'm using them to keep my furniture from scuffing.

You have furniture??? I thought you sold it all to get grey plates!

++Lar (envisioning how complicated the Pirate game would be if Frank used
ships to that scale and level of detail... there would be THOUSANDs of ships
to track in just one game)

  Not really--have you ever tried to float a brick?

Grasshopper, you don't know SNOT. Turn it upside down, it floats fine. And
the tubes look like stacks, or missile launchers (well, actually, guns that
turn into wings)...