 Off-Topic / Fun / 669
668  |  670
Subject:
Everything I ever wanted to learn about life I learned on Lugnet (was Re: IMAP vs MAPI)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 18:01:08 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:
-Tom McD.
(everything I ever wanted to learn about life I learned on Lugnet :)

Hmmm...  Here's a starter:

It's okay to be new.

Don't post off-topic unless it's in an off-topic thread.

Talk often; it creates friendships.

Wash your hands.

Read the FAQ then say please and thank you.

Mention God, profanity, or holey bags only if you have enough
understanding to listen to everyone.

Not everyone has NNTP access.

If you don't understand, ask.  If you don't ask, lurk then.

MIME-types are fine if everyone wants them.

Sharing doesn't necessarily mean bringing enough for everyone.

It's okay to be old.

Anyone want to add anything?

Cheers,
- Sproat