 Off-Topic / Fun / 6371
6370  |  6372
Subject:
Happy holidays (was: Uselessness of .debate)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 17:00:23 GMT

Why not Newtonmass?

?? Sounds intruiging, tell me more.

Uh oh.  Now I need more info.  Uh, basically, Newton was born on the 25th
of December in 1642 and when I was deeply extropian in the early 90s, people on
the list were celebrating Newtonmass instead of Xmas.  It stuck with me.

I just found this from last year on the transhuman mailing list:
http://www.planetx.com/transhuman/msg05025.html

And see http://members.aol.com/t0morrow/Ex-Mass.html for _The Ex-Mass Holiday
Season and The Story of Solar Cause_.

later,

Chris (Happy to be at work on such a quiet day!)