 Off-Topic / Fun / 6284
Re: LEGO Theatrical "trailer" Fight Club Spoilers!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:55:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jude Beaudin writes:

You can, just email Todd.

Err, yeah, I know, however, Todd now works during the day, and therefore won't
see it until tonight- by then, the maximum damage from it will have been done.

Of course, just for posterity I should email him to remove it, you're right.

So I will.

eric

BTW, you didn't tell me anything I didn't already know (I saw the movie) but I
figured you forgot about the brief preview we have on LUGNET. To be honest, I
would have probably done the same thing, so don't feel bad or anything. I hope
you saw the humour in my reply. :-)

TTYL,

Jude