 Off-Topic / Fun / 6279
Re: LEGO Theatrical "trailer" Fight Club Spoilers!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:37:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jude Beaudin writes:
Gee Eric, you give away the big plot twist of the movie in the brief preview
here on LUGNET.

Uh, the inclusion of the word "Spoilers" in the subject probably should have
warned you....

Oh, wait.  I see what you mean.  Ooooops.  Yikes!  I'm sorry. :(  I'd cancel it
if I could.

eric