 Off-Topic / Fun / 5895
Re: 1-8sphe.dat tesselations compaire image
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 21:46:26 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dennis Osborn writes:

In lugnet.cad, Dave Schuler writes:
The network I use at work has blocked your site due to its sexual content.
What kind of spheres are these, exactly?

Dave, it might be because some of the subject lines had the word *skins* in
them, as in images applied to the bricks.  Dennis.

No that cant be it, Dave did not say he can't reach Lugnet, but he's saying he
can't reach my "homepage" at http://members.ams.chello.nl/mmoolhuy/compaire.jpg
I don't have the word *skins* anywhere. But I'm getting very curious now what
the net managers consider to be sexual content in this, and I would like it if
someone could point it out for me. Could it be:

http:// ? nàhhh.
members ? maybe because this is assiocated with cheesy clubs ?
ams ?     because this stands for Amsterdam, supposingly the capital of sin ?
chello ?  because its shape resembles a female figure ?
nl ?      Not Likely !
/mmoollhuy/ ? but that is (part of) my name !!!
compaire ? sizes ?
jpg ?     I don't evenknow what it stands for

Does anyone have any idea ?

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.