 CAD / 4754
Re: 1-8sphe.dat tesselations compaire image
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 08:16:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs writes:
It does look good, but it is actually a 32 tesselation, not a 48 (32
segments around the equator of an entire sphere)

I've made a new wire-frame model, and I've updated the image at:

http://members.ams.chello.nl/mmoolhuy/1-8sphe48.jpg

so the image is now showing a 48 tesselation. It uses 54 quads and 36
triangles.

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.