 Off-Topic / Fun / 5886
Re: 1-8sphe.dat tesselations compaire image
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 14:19:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.cad, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:

The network I use at work has blocked your site due to its sexual content.
What kind of spheres are these, exactly?

   Dave!

Dave, it might be because some of the subject lines had the word *skins* in
them, as in images applied to the bricks.  Dennis