 Off-Topic / Fun / 5887
Re: LEGO Ties (was: Re: Specials at The Store 30 August)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 14:25:22 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jamie Obrien writes:
On Fri, 29 Sep 2000 01:19:26 GMT, mattdm@mattdm.org (Matthew Miller)
wrote:
Hah. IT people shouldn't have to wear ties at all.

Yeah, then the boss has nothing to grab you by!!!!

   Actually, I'd love an *actual* LEGO tie.  You see, that way,
   when someone grabs it, you can "drop it" like a small desert
   lizard and scamper away to safety.

   Of course, the downside of this particular defence is that
   you then must eventually go to retrieve the shed ABS...

   best

   LFB.nl