 CAD / 4700
Re: 1-8sphe.dat tesselations compaire image
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 13:06:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:

For the benefit of those who wand to have a say in this choice, I've
constucted an image where whan can compaire the effects of the proposed
tesselation agains the current one. This image can be viewed at:

http://members.ams.chello.nl/mmoolhuy/compaire.jpg

  The network I use at work has blocked your site due to its sexual content.
What kind of spheres are these, exactly?

    Dave!