 Off-Topic / Fun / 5894
Re: Just a little something...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 20:48:27 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Chris Maddison writes:
Just wanted to make a little announcement, cause Shiri's too modest to speak
up...;-)

www.geocities.com/shiri_writing/

Please let her know what you think.
-Chris

Let me be the first to say:

Wow. Very nice, Shiri!  It's great to see what other creative outlets people
have around here. Great job. Keep it up! And Chris, thanks for bringing this
up.

-Jeremiah-