 Off-Topic / Fun / 4794
Re: Bizzah weatheh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 05:43:25 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dan Boger writes:
Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dan Boger writes:
yah, I do numbers sometimes in hebrew (esp if it's numbers I "remember"
in hebrew - like israeli phone numbers)....  or when I'm tickled (what?
nonono, I'm not ticklish!) I say "die" and have to explain that it means
"enough"....  literally.

LOL! Boy, can I relate to that... :-)

(die! die! I can't stand it any more!) <grin>

then "nonono - not like that... you don't understand"

And if you're extremely hebrish that day... "low! low! Low lazey heat-kavanti!

(And then they'll think that you think they're lazy and low-life ;-)

Jenn's learning hebrew though. :)

Good for her!

-My song <grinny mood today>