 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 572
Re: Bizzah weatheh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 04:39:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Todd Lehman writes:
I don't undehstand the weatheh heah.  Yestehday it was 76 and sunny and I was
wearin shots outside.  Today it's snowin.  What's up with that?

Oh man, tell me about it. I'm dying here. You have no idea how good I felt in
the warm weather (GOSH, I miss Israel!)... eating lunch on the grass was,
like, the closest thing I've got to a homey feeling since september... And as
much as the snow is cool, and I was extreeeemely psyched to see it in mid-
January, I'm not psyched to see it now. No fair! Nofe air!!!

"Ranting time is over, Shiri. Move along now."

I'll be crawling out of this hole when I see a yellow circle in the sky. Not a
minute before.
-Shiri