 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 570
Re: Bizzah weatheh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 14:19:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Todd Lehman writes:
I don't undehstand the weatheh heah.  Yestehday it was 76 and sunny and I was
wearin shots outside.  Today it's snowin.  What's up with that?

--Todd

Welcome to New England my friend.  You Minnesotins have got it too easy, when
its winter in Minnesota its freezing.  Here in New England we like variety.

All this is why any meteorologist worth their salt would never work in New
England.  Kidding asside one of the many reasons for our bad weather is not
only because of the ocean but because we stick out into the ocean.  If you
notice the North American Atlanic coast line takes about a 90 degree turn at NY
City and Connecticuts coast runs almost west-east.  All that coupled with being
on the East coast of any northern continent which lends to colder whether and
New England ends up being a messed up place to live weather wise.

I love it!

Eric K